Full Time Podiatry position for a fun loving podiatrist who doesn’t take themselves seriously, but does their career!
Full Time Position – Starting May/June 2019
Do you want to be part of a team which helps their client’s feet and function be the best they can be?
We do this by:
- Finding better ways of treating and constantly improving ourselves
- We LOVE to have FUN and are always accountable for our actions
- We THINK BIG and act small
- We respect everyone at the clinic as if they are the most important person
- We GIVE MORE and expect less
- We ALWAYS give others the BEST of ourselves
Here is a link to our full core values
If this sounds like you, then this is what is in it for you!
- You will receive twice weekly mentoring and ongoing in-house education
- You will enjoy excellent working conditions
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You will be part of a very strong and committed team and will learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- $1000 a year to spend on CPD to better yourself
- You don’t have to work on your birthday!
We will work with you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit within our clinic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Podiatrist (whether this a new grad or experienced pod) to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application along with your resume and referee contacts.
To be considered for the job please include “Batman” in your cover letter.
Apply now by sending an email to:
Use the subject line: “who is Batman”